Functions common to different types of geometry
- Coordinate conversion
- Extract the nodes
- Group objects
- Explode geometry
- Show range
- The longest distance
- The shortest distance
- Center of gravity
- Describe with a circle
- Line on traverse (holes)
- Simplify the object
- Rotate the specified angle
- Size change
- Extract the intersections
Functions for the polygon layer
- Change the letter to uppercase
- Change letters to lowercase
- Return the length of the text
- Round a floating point number up
- Round a floating point number down
- Round to the specified number of decimal places
- Search Text String – Returns part of a string value
- Return string with changed fragments
- Return a piece of text containing n characters from the left
- Return a piece of text containing n characters from the right
- Mathematical operators on columns
- Mathematical operators on numbers
- Calculate the area
- Calculate the perimeter
- Return the X coordinate of the current object
- Return the y coordinate of the current object
- Zwróć najmniejszą wartość współrzędnej X
- Return the largest value of the X coordinate
- Return the smallest value of the Y coordinate
- Return the largest value of the Y coordinate
- Calculate the vertices
- Minimum distance to the subject
- Greatest distance between geometries
- Distance between geometry centroids
- Distance between geometry bounding boxes (smallest)
- Distance between geometry bounding-box centroids
What is Catalog Service for Web (CSW)?
„Catalogue services support the ability to publish and search collections of descriptive information (metadata) for data, services, and related information objects. Metadata in catalogues represent resource characteristics that can be queried and presented for evaluation and further processing by both humans and software. Catalogue services are required to support the discovery and binding to registered information resources within an information community.” ~ OGC
How does CSW work in practice?
To provide you with CSW discovery service, we relay on open source solution called GeoNetwork.
„GeoNetwork provides an easy to use web interface to search geospatial data across multiple catalogs. The search provides full-text search as well as faceted search on keywords, resource types, organizations, scale, … Users can easily refine the search and quickly get to the records of interest.” ~ GeoNetwork
You can browse and find MapMaker’s related metadata at: https://mapmaker.online/geonetwork/
MapMaker’s general CSW adress is:
How it works in app?
Collection search services CSW can be found in the project properties and then in the services tab. After clicking on the CSW service, the service address will be displayed.
How to check if CSW service is valid?
We’ve created a tutorial showing how you are able to verify the CSW service.